Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some Things About Me



If I had to tell you, "Some things about me",What would they be?
Hmmm, let's see..There's so many things that I have done,
I was a dancer in my school before, then I learned to sing in a
choir,

I remember I was always late for school funny because I just live 5minutes away.
I think insects love to bite me and suck out of my precious blood.
I always prefer drinking hot hot coffee, and not wait til its warm,
I like early dinners and late night snacks,
I'd sleep better if the tv is on but
not because im afraid or something,
I get cold easily so I always wear an under shirt.
I'm not fond of bossy people, especially those so called “plastics”.
I love to cook and eat. I love to see my favorite things.
Watching movie and sing along is my favorite past time,
My husband dre he just like basketball, boxing, newspapers and news on tv,
My greatest fear nothing more, for myself, and me,is being stranded, treading water,
in the sea, What a NIGHTMARE, it would no doubt be, not being able to see,
the SHARKS that see me,
Although the place I'd be if I had these choices,Would still be on
the beach, finest beach of course,
I love spaghetti and cream cheese and frozen yogurts,
I've really got a thing for scrapbooking, I love it, its my daily dose of expressing myself,
Hospitals, by far, my least favorite places, I hate smokers breath,
sometimes I think I have a glimpse of what is to come hmmm..,
I often hum when I put Madi to sleep,I always say I love you everyday.
When sleeping, I sleep on my right side,
A mini bus is my choice of choices to ride if I go on land trip.
I know true friends are rare and few,
and I know I could go on and on, this you can see, If I had to tell you

"Some things about me".

No comments:

Post a Comment